Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rail Strips


The Waterlog is off the rocker table and now sits on a couple of saw horses while I build up the rails with long cedar strips running from nose to tail. Each strip has a bead on top and cove on bottom so they stack up like Lego blocks but also allow the stack to follow the rail shape built into the frames. It will take approx 12 rail strips on each side. Each strip requires a ton of clamps and Titebond III glue to hold the contour. The nose section is pretty tough as the strips get really bent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.